Sunday, January 23, 2011

Your Way Wednesday Features

I'm still new to this whole link party thing... I meant to set last week's links to thumbnails but it ended up just a list and I didn't realize it until most of you had already linked up. Thumbnails are way better, I love seeing all your goodies in neat rows... so sorry, I'll make sure it's thumbnails this week but thanks to those of you who played along anyway!


Since you didn't get to show off you handiwork in the link party I thought I'd feature more than just one of the links today.


Did you see What Allie's Making for Valentine's day?



This little project A Girl in Paradise made is now on my to do list:
These wire words Pocket Full of Posies made would be a great embellishment for lots of projects:
I found a fun brand new blog when I checked out this kids back pack post, Sew Dad
Last, but not least, another fun embroidery project for you from Liberty Original






Photobucket

3 comments:

Liberty said...

So many wonderful projects!! Thanks for including me in your top five!! {hugs}

Chrystie said...

Wow! Stacey, thanks for featuring me! :) Some cute stuff the ladies had in the top 5! :)

AllieMakes! said...

Aww! Thank you SO much for the feature! I am SO flattered! You're the best!
Allie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates