Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The 1st EVER Your Way Wednesday

Crafting is my way to relieve stress & stretch my creative muscles.
Sewing is my way to have some uninterrupted time to myself.
Bentos are my way to show Elle I'm thinking about her.
Parties are my way to love on my girls & our friends
Tutorials show my way of making this or that. 


I want to see your way! I'm really excited to give you an opportunity to do just that in my first ever link party:



Link up you latest project every Wednesday on the Elle Belle Creative Your Way Wednesday link party!

I'm new to this whole link party thing, but based on what I've seen on other people's parties, there should be rules like:
  • Please add my brand spankin' new, super awesome, it's beautiful... just admit it... Your Way Wednesday button to your blog or blog post. 
  • Please link directly to your post & not your blog's home page
  • Please link to projects only, not items for sale, your Etsy shop, or your own link party.
Only 3 rules, that's not so bad!  In exchange for following the rules, I promise to love you forever or follow your blog... whichever you prefer. I'll also leave a comment on the post you link to & feature my favorite linked post here on my blog in the next day or so.


Oh please, you lovely fellow bloggers, please participate in my first ever link party... I'm so nervouse!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to be your first post! I prefer to be followed back! This link partie will be a hit for sure! Thanks for hosting!!

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

Hey there! Saw your linky party on A Girl in Paradise :) I'll be linking up, thanks for hosting! :)

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

Thanks for commenting on my mirror and following me :) I use 100+ of those to make a "small" bowl :) You should try it out, lots of fun!

Christie describeHappy said...

I am also finding you from A Girl in Paradise. Your crafts and blog are gorgeous! Looking forward to reading more! I have linked and snagged a button. Looking forward to watching this party grow and nice to 'meet' you!

AllieMakes! said...

Thanks for hosting! I am glad you added your linky party into my linky-directory!
Hope to see more of your fun crafts soon!
Alliemakes.Blogspot.com

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

All the best for your "Your Way Wednesday"! Should be a great link party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates