Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm on a roll

Yet another new Elle Belle product! Linen Water.

I racked my brain trying to come up with a way to add scent to the new sensory snuggly and finally settled on linen water. The only draw back is that it doesn't last that long... so I decided to make my own and sell it in my shop too... problem solved! I found a recipe online that I like and is all natural. I just had to figure out packaging. There are a few places to get bottles and spray lids, but I wasn't totally in love with any of the them except one company that sold them only in bulk. I emailed them to inquire about a smaller order and a sales rep said he'd send me a sample of the bottles for free. I figured that would at least get me started and buy me a little time to find some more. They arrived promptly... without lids :( I emailed him back to please forward some lids and haven't heard from him yet, so we'll see. In the mean time, I found substitute lids that will work if I have any orders before I figure out a permanent solution. I used rub on letters to indicate the scent on the bottle and am pretty happy with how that looks and the picture I took as well:

Let me introduce you to one of life's little luxuries, linen water! Spray on dress shirts, bed sheets, your sensory snuggly (Check out my other listings) or any other material you'd like to add a faint but perceptible scent that gives an enhanced sense of freshness. The application of a hot iron helps to infuse the scent into the fabric, ensuring that the aroma will be enjoyed for an extended period of time.

Elle Belle's handmade linen water is all natural. Choose one of the scents below and be sure to let me know which one you want when you check out. If you're purchasing the sensory snuggly to give as a gift, this is the perfect addition!

Lavender - Aromatherapy benefits: balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing, healing.

Vanilla - Aromatherapy benefits: comforting, promotes feelings of love and compassion.Sweet

Orange - Aromatherapy benefits: cheering, refreshing, upliftingBefore applying the linen water,

it is a good idea to make sure the fabric will not react to the product by staining or spotting. Cotton often works very well with linen water, while some synthetics may demonstrate a tendency to spot or discolor as a result of the combination of the linen water with a hot iron.

1 comments:

sewitsforyou said...

ohh I am going to have to get some of this for sure...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates