Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gotta Love Props!

Check out the super sweet things my customer, and fellow Etsy shop owner, Cheryl of EraPheernalia Vintage had to say about the revised count and spell beanbags:

I am an educator with 15-year's experience teaching art to public school children. I bought these for my 2 1/2-year old grandchildren who are fraternal twins.

These beanbags are just perfect with the beautiful polkadotted fabric and the bright coordinating solids. The letters and numbers are easy to read, and the heft and sound of the beans inside is very pleasant. These great beanbags appeal to active children who are sensory and visually oriented. There are so many things that the children can do with them. They just beg to be played with!

Everything about them is satisfying and Stacey is a dream to work with. I highly recommend both them and her.

Cheryl Davis
Eraphernalia Vintage on Etsy

How awesome is that?!?! Seriously, I'm so excited about it that I added it to the listing.

You can also check out Cheryl's Flickr photostream here!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates