Friday, April 24, 2009

My Space Now Hers

It’s a bittersweet day in the Whittington household. I’ve come to the realization that I’m going to have to give up my sewing studio so that our new little one can have a nursery… just until we move to a bigger house near the end of the year. I’ve enjoyed every minute of having a space of my own, I even posted about it a few months ago (check it out here) but the sacrifice will be worth it! I’m in the middle of the project to move all the sewing/craft storage into our main living space, so I’ll save that post until I have a before and after to show you, but what could be more fun than designing a nursery?! If I were putting together a story board for the initial concept of the nursery here’s what would be on it:

2 comments:

SecondChanceChicken said...

What fun! Designing a nursery. There are millions of ideas out there. My advice - down play the Pink.

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

The walls are the Restoration Hardware silver sage that's the little clip on the bottom left. It'll be sage and pink with shabby chic touches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates