Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clips for a Cause


The company that I work part time for participates in Relay for Life and has events throughout the year to help raise funds for the cause. The most recent event is a craft fair/bake sale. Employees hand made items and baked goods that will be placed for sale in the craft show that will be open to internal employees only. 100% of the sales of all the items will go to support Relay for Life.
I'm happy to be participating and donated some pacifier clips and bib clips. It was a quick easy project that I hope will help raise some funds!

2 comments:

AKD said...

Very cute!! I'm sure you will raise some money with those!
~Angie

sewitsforyou said...

cute I hope they sold well. I am going to have to get some of these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates