Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet little inspiration!

Being Elle’s Mommy has been a wonderful experience for so many reasons! Just one reason is that she inspired my passion for sewing. I’ve been sewing lots of projects for Elle’s 3rd birthday party and finished her birthday banner yesterday while she was taking her nap. I had it hanging in the living room when she woke up. She was all groggy from her nap still, her hair in a big messy pile on top of her head, blanket in tow. When she saw the banner she dropped her blanket, ran over to it, and said “Is this for my birthday?” I said “yes, it says happy birthday. We’ll hang it up at your birthday party.” She started jumping up and down singing the H-A-P-P-Y song, then mid-note ran over to give me a big hug and kiss and said “Thank you Mommy! Thank you for making me something special!” Someday she’ll understand what a wonderful gift she gave me!

2 comments:

AKD said...

What a precious picture!

sewitsforyou said...

happy b-day elle! She is a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates