Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spoooooky!

My little piece of Etsy has been up and running every day for the past 22 months. Our official vacation doesn't start until this weekend, but I wouldn't have been able to fill any orders received between today and Mon. the 27th, so I put my shop on vacation. I'm having sort of a strange reaction to my shop being empty... it's spooky! I hadn't thought about it like this before, but the shop is a compilation of all our little bits of handiwork, it's full of my favorite fabrics, items that were and some still are really useful to me as a new Mom, and they're all gone. Okay I understand they'll all be back with just a click of a button, but still... it's creepy... I don't like it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates