Thursday, September 11, 2008

All about family and fabric, love and laughter, and handmade super coolness

That’s how Joey & Aleethea rock! Just a quick look around the Joey & Aleethea blog and you’ll find a Mom, a military wife, owner/operator of one of the most successful shops on Etsy, the leader of the EtsyBlogger street team, a member of several other Etsy street teams, and an awesome crafter/artist all rolled into one! If that doesn’t impress you enough to stop by her shop then let me entice you with a couple of my favorites:

How stinkin’ cute is this?! I’m so in love with these little scooters, if there were a way to safely strap my 2 year old to one I would totally sport one of these little numbers EVERYWHERE! And who doesn’t love the color Tiffany blue?


Check out these cutesie bibs! I particularly like the tuxedo one. If I had a little guy I wouldn’t reserve the tuxedo bib for special occasions only (although everyone at your cousin’s wedding would think you were the hippest Mommy!) every day could use a little Fred Astaire ware!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates