Friday, March 2, 2012

More PJs

 
So did you catch in my last post that I said I made 8 sets of pajamas but there were only 7 accounted for? Ok, yeah probably not, but anyway… I wanted to post these separately because they’re not Christmasy and would make a really great gift (especially for hard-to-make-for boys) for any occasion.
Did you know there’s a line of fabric from the beautifully illustrated books of the famous children’s author Eric Carle? Yep, just Google it and bask in the Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Grouchy Ladybug, and 10 Rubber Ducks goodness! I scooped up two coordinating prints from the Brown Bear Brown Bear line to make these simple drawstring lounge pants & a matching appliquéd T. I included the Brown Bear Brown Bear book and shipped it off to my little nephew in Germany for Christmas.

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates