Monday, February 27, 2012

PJs

I can't believe I still haven't posted all my Christmas projects!  I even wrote them all... they're all just waiting for me to add pictures and I haven't even done that.  Better late than never though I guess.
This Christmas was the year of the pajama in our house. I made 8 sets of PJs! They were all simple draw string pants with coordinating T shirts (I never imagined how difficult it would be to find plain solid color Ts!) that I appliquéd. For most, I used this method to draft the pattern from an existing pair of pants and added a plain or ruffled hem.

It just doesn’t get any better than sisters in matching Christmas PJs!
I even used a simplicity pattern to make tiny versions for my girls' dolls (you'll have to take my word for it though... I didn't take a picture and they're both tucked into bed with their "mommy's" at the moment).

A second set for family friend’s kiddos (& doll).


For this year I’m thinking I should do a flannel version and including Mom & Dad in the fun!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Karie said...

Cutest jammies EVER!!!! And I think Mom and Dad jams would ROCK!

Laurel Geisbush said...

I agree, siblings in matching pjs is so adorable!! Fantastic job making all of these. They are AMAZING.

Unknown said...

The girls look Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates