Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bloggy Booot Camp

After 4 years of blogging (i.e. writing a crafting/sewing/bento/party diary that just so happens to be shared with the world) I decided it was time to figure out exactly what I'm doing and/or should be doing with this whole blogging thing, so I'm in Atlanta today for Bloggy Boot Camp. Here's to a day of motivation, inspiration, and owning the title of "blogger"!

Speaking of, Atlanta isn't owning up to its"hotlanta" title this morning... I parked 2 blocks away and am pretty sure one of my toes has frost bite.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

I went to the Chicago BBC. It really helped! I still have much to learn and work on...

What was your biggest takeaway, Stacey?

Lisa Fliehman said...

Stacey, I almost signed up for that camp. But with only blogging for a year, I thought maybe I should wait to see if I stick with it. Look forward to hearing what all you learned and loved about it!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

love your blog! New follower:>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates