Friday, July 22, 2011

Ridiculously BIG but totally do-able goals!

In my life outside of Elle Belle Creative, I'm a Business Analyst.  I'm going through a really huge transition there and Analyst Stacey needed to define her career goals so that she could put things in perspective and stay focused on what's really important to her, and Creative Stacey wanted it to be pretty so she would actually enjoy looking at it occasionally.  So here you have it, a smash up of Analyst Stacey & Creative Stacey:

This picture is just to show you how you could do it... with the printable in an 8x10 picture frame and writing your goals in with a Crayola window marker or dry erase marker.  If I were going to post my goals like this on the regular, I would've picked a frame that looked better with the printable (an ornate bright pink frame would be perfect!). But, since Analyst Stacey's goals aren't nearly as fun or concise as these, I just went with goals typed in, and printed off (in color at least!) tucked into the corner of our bedroom mirror approach.

Are you focusing on your goals?  I made this printable for you, if you need a little nudge.  Download your copy here.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

What a pretty "nudge" in the direction of one's goals!

Emily said...

You have so many great ideas on your blog! Yeah! My daughter is almost 1 and I used a lot of your ideas as inspiration! I also have a blog, check it out! www.lucitelavender.com

Michel said...

I love this. I just started blogging and your site was one of the first I came by! When i get my Totally Do-able List done I will add you to my blog and give you the credit! Come visit me. www.addy-inspired.blogspot.com.

CROQ Zine said...

Thanks for your great printable. I hope it's okay that I used your photo & put a link & credit to you in my blog post about goal setting. http://crafterminds.com/2011/11/making-blogging-goals-for-2012-chat-transcript-1114/

Kellie said...

I love this printable! Many Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates