Friday, October 15, 2010

Custom Party Hat Cupcake Picks

I <3 Etsy shoppers; they're so creative! A couple weeks ago I got an order for a set of the custom party hat cupcake picks I sell in my shop now & convo'd the buyer to ask for the picture of her little birthday cutie.  She sent me a 40 year old picture of her husband & made these awesome cupcakes for his 40th birthday celebration:

Check out these other fun details she put together for his party:

He's a lucky birthday boy to have a wife who would embarrass do something so special for him!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather - Chickabug said...

Hi Stacey! I just featured this party on my blog as well! (I'm the gal who made the stickers and water bottle labels.) : ) LOVE your custom toppers - they're so cute!!

http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2010/10/golf-theme-troys-40th-birthday-par-tee.html

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for posting your comment... adding your blog to my feed, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates