Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Handmade Holiday Bazaar - Call to Crafters

I've partnered with Kelli of Red Marionette and Karrie of Fiberologie to organize, promote, and host the 2nd year of the Handmade HolidayBazaar craft show in St. Pete at Fiberologie on Dec 5, 2009. We're looking for edgy, interesting, amusing crafts and crafters to be vendors at the show. If that's you, check out our blog for the nitty gritty details. Stuff like booth and table space sizes and fees, the vendor agreement, our plan for advertising the event, and pretty much everything we could think of that you may want to know about participating is in the Vendor Application.

We had a blast and got a ton of great feedback from the vendors at last year's show (I posted the wrap up on my blog here)! We're excited about bringing a handmade alternative to mass manufacturing and traditional craft shows back to the burg again this year!

1 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

I hope the show is a success! I know I had a fantastic time as a vendor last year.

I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Find details at my blog: http://AthenasArmoury.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates