Sunday, May 31, 2009

Featured Seller - CREATE a THOUGHT

Everyday you are creating thoughts. Thoughts that are interesting and beautiful, profound and deep, silly and funny. Whatever your thought style is, they should be recorded. CREATEaTHOUGHT's mission is to help you do just that. Browse through this Etsy shop and find one-of-a-kind journals like this vintage bingo design:
I'll confess that I'm not good about keeping a journal... I ease the guilt by referring to this blog as my diary of creative endeavors... but I am a list making fool! I have notebooks stashed just about everywhere and of course they can't be those hideous cardboard brown ones...even boring grocery lists deserve an interesting place to land.

If you don't want to keep your thoughts all to yourself, CREATE a THOUGHT has you covered there too with Flair2Wear buttons.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates