Monday, November 10, 2008

My first bag!

I can hardly think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning than in sewing class! I love creating something new, having a completed one to reference in the process, and getting direction from someone else so I don't have to pour over the pattern instructions. Fiberologie is a wonderful place to take a class, surrounded by beautiful fabrics, in a homey setting, and the best lunch, a greek salad is just steps from the back door at Louis Pappas... deelish! The last time my Mom was visiting she saw Amy Butler's Birdie bag in Fiberologie and wanted me to make one for her. I'm not really into purses/bags that much (I've had the same two Coach bags for the past 4 years) so this was my first bag. It won't be my last, I'm hooked! I had so much fun makeing it and am super happy with how it turned out. So here you have it (not great pictures... my brand new camera sucks... if I'm not outside or right near the window this is as good as it gets):

2 comments:

AKD said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bag!!

Leah said...

beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates