Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Featured Etsy Seller: Storybeader

An admittedly frustrated writer has found inspiration in the beaded pieces she makes. A love for writing and penchant for colorful jewelry is evident in the Etsy shop, Storybeader. Deb, the Storybeader, feels inspired to write by each piece she makes and includes a haiku written specifically for your piece with your purchase.

This sun catcher is my favorite! My Mom always hung a crystal in the dining room window. The mini rainbows that danced around the room during warm sunny mornings were a sweet way to greet the day!

1 comments:

storybeader said...

thanks for the nice feature. I'm glad I was able to bring a fond memory through my work. I found this crystal in an antique store, part of an old lampshade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates