It's been entirely too long since I featured my favorite links from the weekly Your Way Wednesday posts I do. So, here you have it, my faves and this week's Your Way Wednesday link party. Don't forget to check out my Link Parties I <3 link on the right margin. If you host a link party please add it to the page, I'll link up!
1. This "notebook paper" canvas is such a great idea for college students!
2. I, like everyone else, have a thing for chevron lately! This frame and super cute printable are perfect!
3. Did I mention my thing for chevrons? Check out this amazing zig zag quilt!
4. You just can't have too many kid size tote bags!
5. So love the fabric and fun ruffle detail of this peasant dress!
6. This routine clock is seriously genius for the little kid crowd!
7. Take advantage of the last couple weeks of summer to do these great ideas for summer time fun with your kiddos!
8. Okay okay this is my idea... yes that's sort of cheating, but I needed an even number for this lovely collage. Did you check out the toddler lapdesks I made from dollar store finds?
Sewing is my way to have some uninterrupted time to myself.
Bentos are my way to show Elle I'm thinking about her.
Parties are my way to love on my girls & our friends
Tutorials show my way of making this or that.
Now I want to see your way!
Only two rules for you:
- Add my lovely "Your Way Wednesday" button to your blog or blog post that you link up to
- Please link directly to your blog post, not a giveaway, your link party, your Etsy shop, or even just the home page of your blog.