Thursday, June 9, 2011

Roadtrip Project #3 - Magnetic Paper Dolls

There was a method to my madness in making the magnetic chalkboard lap desk and this was it, magnetic paper dolls!

How seriously cute are they?!  Can you even stand it??? I can't!  I bought this adorable set from Ms Katie's Art Studio.  She has lots of sets to choose from. I picked the PDF file that is made to be colored in.  I printed it off on regular copy paper, rough cut them, stuck them to these adhesive backed thin magnet sheets, and cut them out.  


All the outfits are ready to be colored and played with.  I wanted the doll to be a little more durable though, so I colored her with pencils & covered it with a piece of packing tape before sticking to the magnet.  I can't wait to show my Elle, this should be good for at least an hour of play!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is such a fun idea, sure Elle will love playing with it!

Unknown said...

~What a great idea...I might have to add some magnetic backing to some for my little one!
~And thank you for the enthusiastic publicity!
~Just added 4 more Color Your Own characters: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mskatiesartstudio

Blessings,
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates