Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daddy Son Ties

Father's Day is less than a month away, but there's still plenty of time to make this adorable gift set for the men in your life... matching Daddy and son ties. 
I made these for a friend and his new son.  I picked up a couple ties at Marshalls (I always find great ties there!), cut one up to use the fabric in the applique on the baby's onesie, and wrapped the onesie and the other tie up together as a gift set. 
I used my embroidery machine and a tie applique design I purchased, but you could make it with the zig zag stitch on your machine if you'd rather, like the one I made for my sweet nephew ages ago:

 
Photobucket

1 comments:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

cute boy..shoo shweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates