Monday, March 16, 2009

Let the projects begin!

The first of the projects for Baby Girl Whittington, the Amy Butler Kimono set from her Little Stitches for Little Ones book. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I had lots of fun making it, it wasn't super hard (the instructions weren't terribly clear when it came to binding the edge of the top, but I did what made sense to me and re-read the instructions and I'm pretty sure I did it the way Amy intended), and seriously could it be any cuter?! I can't wait for chubby arms and tiny feet to be poking out of it :)

4 comments:

sewitsforyou said...

so sweet. I have been looking at a lot of these types of outfits. it turned out super cute.

RedMarionette said...

Oh look at it!!! YAY!!! Baby Girl? Still deciding?

AKD said...

Hey Stacey ~ it really couldn't be any cuter!! The fabric is beautiful ~ great choice!

shelia said...

gosh...that is so stinkin' cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates