Friday, November 2, 2007

Eva Felicity Designs

Eva is a new commer to Etsy showcasing her little creations. I love her creativity and style. I highly recommend you check out her site. She sells jewerly, sewn items, bath items and photography art. Read below to see what she has to say.

How did you come up with your shop name?
Well My first name is Eva and my middle name is Felicity, Ive always tried t ocome up with cute little names but they never sounded quite right. So this time is jsut stuck with what my parents gave me!and i like it :)

What do you shop for most on Etsy?
I have not done too much shopping on etsy yet, However with Christmas around the corner I should be doing much more! I'm going to be looking for supplies for myself,perhaps some promotional items and gifts for my friends and family

What inspires your products/creativity?
Definatley looking through crafty magazines, watching crafty shows and browsing through Etsy. Also just thinking about variosu Holidays gets me in the mood to make a cute ornament, bag or decoration.

What is the first thing you recall crafting?
wow, hmm lets see, I went to a Waldorf school for 1st and 2nd grade so theres a number of things I can recall truly crafting. Perhaps the knit wool scarf that the class made in first grade.http://evafelicitydesigns.etsy.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates